Century Camper Trailers Limited Warranty
CENTURY CAMPER TRAILER warrants that each trailer from us operated by the original purchaser under normal use will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months commencing with the date of the first retail purchase(all Second hand/used/factory rebuild/Demo trailers only has 3 months warranty).
What Is Not Covered By this Limited Warranty
• misuse, abuse or neglect;
• used for commercial purposes;
• damage by water, fire or chemicals;
• in an accident;
• normal wear and tear;
• tears, punctures, and fading to fabric items;
• damage caused by alterations or repairs being undertaken by an unauthorised repairer;
• damages caused by failure to provide proper maintenance and repair, loose or improperly torqued lug nuts, use of incorrect or altered hitch ball or improper latching or loose nuts, bolts, and screws (maintaining necessary tightness is the owners responsibility) are not covered by this Warranty.
• Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the trailer, rental of substitute equipment,costs of towing or transportation, and/or incidental or consequential damages of any type or nature. Vehicle or trailer damage is not covered.
In order to claim under this Limited Warranty, you must deliver the defective trailer to CENTURY CAMPER TRAILER for evaluation along with proof of your purchase date (such as your trailer invoice). You are responsible for paying all service call fees or transport charges, any damages and loss incurred in connection with the transportation of the trailer to and from CENTURY CAMPER TRAILER or its accredited service agents’ premises.If an on-site repair is requested, a service call fee will apply. You are responsible for payment of charges for services that you request that are not covered by this Limited Warranty.