Century Trailers Warranty Terms & Conditions
Century Trailers warrants that, subject to the limitations and exclusions below, all parts of our manufacture or assembly of the trailers are free from defects in material and workmanship(jockey wheel, bearings, tyres, wheels, brake pads & wearable parts are excluded) for a period of:
12 months from the date of purchase (3 months for commercial use). Any shortcomings in the original material or manufacture will be corrected without charge to the original purchaser for parts and labour incurred in that rectification.
If work under this warranty is required, the purchaser should immediately lodge a warranty claim at www.centurytrailers.com.au/warranty (download the warranty form).
The process to lodge a warranty:
- Download the warranty form from the website centurytrailers.com.au/warranty
- Fill out all the required information and what the claim is regarding.
- Attached clear photos(Such as photos for claim parts, vin plate. All Photos must be taken at the time of the incident) and a copy of this form.
4.Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for approval email send from Century Trailers.
Any warranty need to follow these process, otherwise Century Trailers will not pay for it.
The warranty is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser if the Trailer is sold by the original purchaser during the warranty period. Your Century Trailers comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to this product.
Keep it serviced, keep it covered. This warranty does not apply if the trailer not be serviced regularly or the damage occurs because of:
– Fair wear & tear,
– Misuse, neglect or abuse,
– Storm damage or other acts of Nature,
– Unauthorized repairs made or attempted.
The warranty covers the original trailer only. It does not cover the following items:
– Appliances and equipment which are not manufactured or supplied by Century Trailers (for example a refrigerator, freezer or customer modifications) are covered by the warranty of such items for the term offered by the manufacturer of such items.
– Any defect resulting from overloading, misuse, negligence, accident or other cause beyond the direct control of Century Trailers.
– Any defect resulting from fitting or installation of any accessories or options such as an altered tool box or other items after the trailer has left the premises of Century Trailers.
– Any rectification or other work required due to alterations in Local, State or Federal legislation which occurs after manufacture of the recreation vehicle.
– Any consequential damages or repair work necessitated due to continued usage or towing after a defect has, or should have, become apparent to the purchaser or user.
– Any accommodation or re-location expenses including fuel/freight. Loss of earnings or rents or other costs incurred before or whilst repairs under this warranty are being affected.
– Trailer not be serviced on time (Trailer need to be serviced every 6 months or more frequently if customer high frequency use). Not re-grease bearings and bolts every 500km.
Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase. Please check when pick up. General wear and tear are exempted. Zips and mesh or screens are not covered.
NOTE: This manufacturer warranty does not cover general consumable parts on the Trailer and rust on any painted scratched galvanized surfaces of the trailer or any of its components. (E.g. axles, springs, couplings and jockey wheels.)
Owners or any authorized pick up people (included freight company’s drivers) have the responsibility to check the quantity of products match your order and make sure all products in good conditions. If any products are not in good condition or any items missing when you pick up, we will change for you. But after the products leave Century Trailers’ business address, Century Trailers will not accept any claims regard to products not in good conditions or missing items. Owners responsibility to inspect and maintenance trailer. Before use must check tyres condition, nuts, bolts, moving positions, safety chain, lights and all other trailer conditions. Any banding, leakage, breakage, abnormal noise. Check the trailer condition every 60km. Re-grease all bolts and bearings every 500km.
Any broken parts that need replacing under the warranty period you must follow Century Trailers warranty terms and conditions. Bring the broken part into Century Trailer before placement part is supplied. Or the replacement parts will be charged.
Trailers must be returned to Century Trailers for warranty work to be done. The warranty will not cover any freight or postage cost at both ends. Century Trailers is not liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods in transit. All trailers need to be empty when return for warranty.
Century Camper Trailer Pty. Ltd.
Address: 706-718 Beaudesert Road, Rocklea, QLD, 4106
PH: 07 3195 0404
ABN: 81 164 704 778
(Third party claims not accepted)