CenturyTrailers offers a wide selection of tandem trailers for sale throughout southeast Australia including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, and many other cities. We engineered and manufacture our own tandem trailers, so whether you are interested in buying our standardised premium quality tandem trailers or customised your own tandem trailers, we can always help.
Tandem Trailers also known as double axles trailers, with 2 axles placed close to each other, and each axle fitted with suspension system also equipped with brake, it provides extra load capacity, more durability, better stability, easier steering, enhanced road safety and many other benefits compare to single axle trailer.
Benefits of Using a Tandem Trailer
These are the benefits associated with using a tandem trailer over a single axle trailer:
- Tandem trailers are designed for heavy-duty moving and hauling
- They tend to have a greater capacity for bearing weight
- They have better suspension when compared to single axle trailers
- Tandem trailers provide stability that is improved, especially while transporting heavy and large items
- Tandem trailers are much more flexible when it comes to the kinds of cargos that can be hauled
At CenturyTrailers, we engineer and manufacture many types of tandem trailers. Including but not limited to Box trailers, Boat Trailers, Flat top trailers, Hydraulic tipper trailers, Livestock trailers, Car Trailers. Should you have needed tandem trailer for your tough heavy-duty jobs, CenturyTrailers’ tandem trailers will suit all your needs!