Whether you are an individual or a business, a trailer can prove to be quite useful for transporting large amounts of cargo or other materials. It is a form of container on wheels that can be attached to the back of any vehicle. It is not self-powered, as a result of which it is usually towed by another vehicle. They can be used for a variety of purposes like transporting livestock and hauling boats, cars, and jet skis. Following is a brief discussion on some types of trailers and the advantages of each.
A box trailer is a great tool for carrying all kinds of goods from one place to another. It is the most common type of trailer which is used for transportation, and it can be fastened at the back of any vehicle, whether large or small. Box trailers come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. Unlike the name, box trailers are not restrictive when it comes to storage size. Since they usually don’t have any roofs, even higher cargo can be easily carried on them. The sides of the box trailers are quite low and can be easily removed as well. Box trailers offer a multiplicity of benefits, some of which are-
· Security: Box trailers have the advantage of providing the highest level of security because they are encased by a railing or cage on all the sides, except the roof. This not only protects the contents of your cargo from falling out but also prevents theft. They are made from high-quality aluminium, which is why they are quite difficult to break into. This becomes especially important if you are travelling long distances with your goods.
· Larger area of goods: Box trailers come with ample space in terms of height, as they do not have any roofs. You can easily accommodate most of your goods and stack them on top of each other and secure them with the help of ropes. This becomes especially useful for goods that are oddly shaped.
· Easy maintenance: Since they are simple cages, cleaning box trailers is quite easy.
Tradesman trailers offer a wide variety of benefits to the user. Even though the name suggests that they are primarily for tradesmen, they can be used for everyday uses as well. They can be quite useful for carrying different types of tools. The tradesman trailer at Century Trailers comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Following are some of the benefits of using this type of trailer-
· Saves money: Owning a tradesman trailer can help you save money in the long run as you would not have to hire a vehicle every time you have to transport large cargo. Renting a trailer can result in high expenses. A tradesman trailer is a one-time investment that will surely pay you in the long run.
· Reduces dependability: A tradesman trailer will allow you the freedom to transport your goods with convenience. Since you are not dependent on vendors, you will not have any restrictions regarding space and other issues.
A cattle trailer of a livestock trailer is generally used in the transportation of farm animals like cattle, pigs and also horses. The cattle trailers are designed to ensure the comfort and safety of the animals being transported. A farmer can derive many benefits from a livestock trailer, some of which are-
· Convenience: Transporting a large number of farm animals can often turn out to be a hectic activity. With the help of a cattle trailer, this process becomes quite easy.
· Safety: The interior padding, well-designed floors and dividers are some of the excellent features of a cattle trailer. They protect the animals from injuries and ensures that they are comfortable throughout the transportation process.
· Comfortable: The cattle trailers are designed to allow plenty of ventilation. Even though they are enclosed from all sides to keep the animals secure, the large spaces allow the animals to breathe freely and comfortably. The structure of a cattle trailer is designed in a way to allow them to hang out their heads.
Century Trailers is the place for you if you wish to purchase any of these kinds of trailers. All our trailers are made of high-grade aluminium and are robust, reliable and functional.